It is Beach Cities Montessori School's goal to create an environment where each child feels safe, valued, and accepted. We believe children learn best when they are actively involved with their environment; engaging with the meaningful activities that promote social, emotional, and physical growth. We promote Dr. Maria Montessori's method of helping children in the total development of their personality. Our environment will create opportunities for each child to experience the roles of both the observer and role-model. We foster a love of learning and encourage the children to become independent, self-confident, and caring individuals.
Listen to the latest update on the school opening!
Introduction to a loving, nurturing environment where each child feels comfortable and secure.
- Assistance with potty training
- Beginning tools to help build self esteem and confidence
- Assistance with separation anxiety
- Direct interaction with teachers
- Parent interaction encouraged with an open door policy
- Learning focused on socialization and the Montessori way
Students are guided with a prepared Montessori environment.
- Independence and concentration are highly encouraged
- Children are given opportunities to be responsible towards classmates, school and community
- Access to academics to foster the needs of each child
- Teachers guide decision making abilities
- Encourages self discipline
Our Summer Camp is a full summer program that operates the same hours as the regular school year.
- Themed camp that alternates every year
- Focus is art driven projects and extras such as cooking
- Indoor and Outdoor activities surrounding our amazing playground
The Teachers at Beach Cities Montessori are the biggest asset to the preschool. All of our lead teachers have received full Montessori training and certifications. All of our assistant teachers have achieved successful completion of early childhood education classes.
The executive staff at Beach Cities Montessori are proud to manage the facility and enable teachers in doing what they do best -- cultivate happy children and happy families.
2233 East El Segundo Boulevard, El Segundo, California 90245, United States
07:00 am – 06:00 pm